1 week at Putrajaya : 29 June - 5 July 2012 | A Sweet Life To Remember


MY POPULAR POSTS THIS MONTH

03 July 2012

1 week at Putrajaya : 29 June - 5 July 2012

Dear all..sorry for no updates!!so busy since i stay in KL for this week. Banyak appoinment & aktiviti dengan my business partners. Semuanya kerana London-Paris free trip..!!

I drive from Johor Bahru to Putrajaya at 4pm on 29 June.Only 3 of us...me, my son & my maid. My hubby will meet us there. 



Is it a good combination?But it's work for me to make me more concentrate on driving..!!

Fot those in KL, Putrajaya or nearby, if u interested to know more details about my business or for those who want to try premium beautiful corset, do not hesitate to call me...


Call/sms/viber/whatsupp
017-3300036
or
email to
babyalanis2800@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...